São Pedro da Aldeia ESSEX ESTATE SERVICES, LTD. PRIVACY STATEMENT http://offsecnewbie.com/2018/09/13/oscp-part-12/?replytocom=45
ESSEX ESTATE SERVICES, LTD. (EES) is committed to safeguarding your confidential information. EES holds your personal information in strict confidence, in accordance with the ethical standards of ISA, NAJA and USPAP.
• We limit employee and agent access to information only to those who have a business or professional reason to know, and only to unaffiliated parties as required by law.
• We maintain a secure office and computer environment to ensure that client information is not placed at unreasonable risk.
• The categories of private personal information that we collect from you depend upon the scope of your appraisal and liquidation engagement. These may include information about personal property assets, tax identification numbers, information about transactions between clients and third parties, information from third party sources, and other non-public information as necessary.
• Unaffiliated third parties who require access to your personal information, such as Federal and State tax regulators, may only review company records as permitted by law.
• We do not provide client information to mailing list vendors or solicitors for any reason whatsoever.
• We will maintain your personally identifiable information on file during the time you are a client of EES, and for an appropriate retention time thereafter as required by USPAP, and consistent with the ISA and NAJA Code of Ethics. After this required retention period, all such information will be destroyed in a manner consistent with our provision of ongoing confidentiality.